NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE
A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. No purchase or payment of any consideration is necessary to enter the sweepstakes, (hereinafter “Giveaway”).
2. This Giveaway is sponsored by the MotoXAddicts.com and FLY Racing. These businesses are located at:
PO Box 551
Gaston, OR 97119
601 E. Gowen Road
Boise ID 83716
3. The Giveaway is open to U.S. residents only.
4. Entrants must send entries as required in the Giveaway announcement in order to be eligible. Entries received after the deadline set forth in the Giveaway announcement are ineligible, null, and void. MotoXAddicts and FLY Racing will not be responsible for and will not consider incomplete or incorrect entries. MotoXAddicts and FLY Racing are not responsible for entries that are sent but not received by MotoXAddicts for any reason.
5. To participate, entries must be received by Friday, March 20, 2015 at midnight Pacific Standard Time.
6. Four winners will be chosen at random on Friday, March 20, 2015.
7. The grand prize winner will receive a a set of FLY Racing Lite Hydrogen Racewear in black and blue. Second place will receive a FLY Kinetic Impulse Helmet. Third place will receive a FLY Racing Corporate Zip-Up Hoodie. Fourth place will receive a FLY Racing Jump Backpack.
8. The winners will be notified via email. If a winner does not respond to the notification within five (5) business days, another winner will be chosen. Failure to respond within five (5) business days shall mean that the winner forfeits the prize. All prizes will be awarded.
9. Only one entry per person will be considered for Giveaway entry.
10. By signing up for the Giveaway, Contestant agrees to receive periodic email communications from MotoXAddicts and FLY Racing.
11. Contestant agrees to hold MotoXAddicts, FLY Racing and their officers, directors, employees, agents, successors, and assigns harmless from and against—and hereby waive any right to pursue—any claims of any nature arising in connection to the Giveaway.
12. Children under the age of 18 must have legal permission from their guardian to participate.
13. Winners may not request substitutions of prize winnings. All winners are solely responsible for any and all taxes and/or fees as well as all additional costs that may be incurred.
14. MotoXAddicts, FLY Racing and their officers, directors, employees, agents, successors, or assigns shall not be liable for any warranty, costs, damage, injury, or any other claims incurred as a result of the usage of a prize by any winner. Neither MotoXAddicts nor FLY Racing are liable for any loss arising out of or in connection with the Giveaway.
15. No officers, directors, directors, employees, agents, successors, or assigns of MotoXAddicts or FLY Racing are eligible for participation in this Giveaway.
16. This Giveaway is null and void in any jurisdiction where it is restricted or prohibited by law.
17. MotoXAddicts reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to terminate any Giveaway at any time without prior notice.
18. MotoXAddicts reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to alter any Giveaway rules at any time.
19. By entering this Giveaway, Contestant conclusively is deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Giveaway rules and terms and conditions as well as by any rules specific to such Giveaway. This is an irrevocable condition of entry.
20. The winners of the Giveaway will be selected at random. Odds of winning depend upon the number of entries received and cannot be determined in advance.
21. Each Giveaway will state a deadline for entry and the date when the winner(s) will be announced. A list of winner(s) may be obtained by sending a self-addressed, stamped (first-class postage) envelope to MotoXAddicts at the address below and requesting the list.
PO Box 551
Gaston, OR 97119
22. MotoXAddicts reserves the right to require the winners to execute an affidavit of eligibility as a sworn document and provide other proof of eligibility as a condition of receipt of the prize or award.
30. The winner will be announced on Friday March 20, 2015, by 5 p.m. Pacific Standard Time.