- 2013 Hangtown National 250 Moto 1 Highlights
- 2013 Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Championship Points
- Ken Roczen wins his first 250 AMA National
- 2013 Hangtown National 450 Moto 1 & 2 Highlights
- Hangtown National – 250 – Roczen Moto 2 Final Lap
- Villopoto Sweeps The 2013 Hangtown Opener
- Moto Step By Step: How to scrub with Kyle Cunningham
- MXGP of Brazil 2013 – Press Conference MXoN 2017
- James Stewart Post-Race Update – 2013 Hangtown National
Follow MotoXAddicts on Twitter
Who will win 450 Class at 2013 Hangtown National
- Ryan Villopoto (32%)
- James Stewart (27%)
- Ryan Dungey (20%)
- Chad Reed (7%)
- Justin Barcia (5%)
- Dean Wilson (3%)
- Mike Alessi (3%)
- Trey Canard (2%)
- Other (1%)
Lap time comparison graphs from the Houston SX Main Events.
Will the #1 bikes continue their domination in Houston?
Lap time comparison graphs for the 2012 Toronto Supercross
Villopoto and Barcia tighten their grips on their 2012 SX Championship campaigns.
If RV can stay healthy Toronto will be round one of his back-to-back Championship victory tour.
Lap time comparison graphs for the 2012 Indianapolis Supercross
Full Championship points from the 2012 Monster Energy Supercross Series. Lites East, Lites West, and Supercross Class points.
The #1 bikes lead the Supercross Class and Lites East Class into Indianapolis’ Lucas Oil Stadium.
Lites and Supercross class report from the 2012 Daytona Muddercross
We got a hold of Jake after the race to find out how he felt about his career best performance.